2hearts ministries is a faith-based ministry by David McFarland. It came into being as a result of illness. David was Pastor of Moira Baptist Church, Northern Ireland. Since December 2001, when he was diagnosed with heart failure. David has been unable to continue his active Pastoral ministry. He is waiting to receive a heart transplant but seeks still to minister to others through the internet.
LATEST: David's book "Footprints over Moira" is now in print, online and on Kindle.
His web ministry takes a number of forms.
- Since December 2002 he has operated the 2hearts spiritual support website that has impacted on many lives around the world. Each day, health permitting, he ministers to people who are facing the trauma of heart illness.
- 2hearts Bible ministry allows some of David's public ministry to be shared with others. His Bible teaching notes and training notes for those involved in the evangelism of children, are now available on a new web site.
- 2ireland allows David's photographic hobby to be shared with others. His web site is not merely to display his photographs but an attempt to get viewers to see the Glory of God in the wonders of creation.
- 2hearts Graphics produces web page graphics for other heart support sites such as www.hearts-to-hearts.com in Australia. Another ministry is the production of PowerPoint presentations for Missionaries on deputation, for Bible lessons and sermons and for songs and choruses.
- Videos are produced as a tool for witness on DVD or online. These present photographs of Northern Ireland with Music and Bible texts in a very attractive format.
- David has been webmaster for the Moira Baptist church website since it was launched in 1999. He continues that service.
- During his illness he has designed and maintains web sites for a number of ministries in which he has a vital interest. David has helped quite a number of churches and ministries seeking to build their own web sites.
- The latest venture is the producion of evangelistic literature. A Gospel tract has been written and a new book has been launched. See "Footprints over Moira."
2hearts ministries assists some ministries to have better hosting and promotion services free or below commercial rates.
David's ministry is voluntary, trusting the Lord to meet the needs and to give him strength to carry on this ministry. He is deeply grateful to his own church and to a small number of friends whose generosity make 2hearts ministries possible.
A friend in ministry invited David to share his story of God's grace in his life on video. Follow this link to view
|Tweet Click to recommend this site on Twitter|